201415.09.14 Leica Camera AG and Schedoni, the premium leather-goods manufacturer, present a superior-quality bag for both photography and business use At photokina 2014, Schedoni, the Italian leather-goods manufacturer from Modena, and Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, will be presenting the first accessory created in a collaboration between the two companies: a premium leather bag that, thanks to its ingenious design, may be used both as a classic camera bag and as a business bag for discerning owners.
- 15.09.14 New: LEICA D-LUX – fast lens meets elegant camera design Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, presents a new model in the Leica D-Lux line. The high-performance Leica D-Lux compact camera features a fast Leica DC Vario-Summilux 10.9–34 mm f/1.7–2.8 ASPH. zoom lens with a very fast initial aperture and an extremely practical zoom range equivalent to 24 to 75 mm in 35 mm format. In comparison to the previous model, it offers a larger Four Thirds sensor that, in combination with its lens ensures superior picture quality in all shooting situations.
- 15.09.14 LEICA X-E – compact quality and elegant design made in Germany With the Leica X-E, Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, is expanding the Leica X family with a new camera model made in Germany. The particularly compact and lightweight X-E has all the features that characterise a Leica camera: an outstanding fast lens, the best materials and a premium finish. The camera also features an unmistakable design that, in the case of the X-E, is further emphasised by special details – like the titanium look of its body and control elements matched to its silver lens. Leather trim in the colour metallic rounds off its elegant looks.
- 15.09.14 New lenses for the LEICA T camera system Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, presents two high-performance lenses for the Leica T camera system at photokina 2014: the Leica Super-Vario-Elmar-T 11–23 mm f/3.5–4.5 ASPH. wide-angle lens and the Leica APO Vario-Elmar-T 55–135 mm f/3.5–4.5 ASPH. telephoto lens.
- 15.09.14 The iconic LEICA NOCTILUX-M 50 mm f/0.95 ASPH. and LEICA SUMMILUX-M 35 mm f/1.4 ASPH. Leica M-Lenses are now available in silver Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, now offers two of the fastest Leica M-Lenses, the Leica Noctilux-M 50 mm f/0.95 ASPH. and the Leica Summilux-M 35 mm f/1.4 ASPH., in an alternative silver anodised finish. The technical specifications of both lenses are identical to those of their serially produced counterparts. Whether in classic black or elegant silver, the two lenses offer exceptional imaging performance and enormous versatility, particularly when shooting in available light.
- 15.09.14 New generation of the Leica Summarit-M-Lenses with improved performance and new design Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, presents a new generation of Leica Summarit-M-Lenses. In comparison with the previous models, these new lenses with a maximum aperture of f/2.4 offer improved performance characteristics and new lens design. The range of focal lengths available in the Leica Summarit-M-Lens family remains the same, with 35, 50, 75 and 90 mm. For the first time, they are now available in a choice of black and silver anodised finishes.
- 15.09.14 The pinnacle of mechanical technology: LEICA M-A The precision tool for lovers of decelerated photography With the Leica M-System, Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, is one of the few manufacturers still producing both analogue and digital cameras. In this, the company can draw from decades of experience in the construction of the finest precision-engineered cameras. Now – 60 years after the first Leica M rangefinder camera, the M3, left the factory to significantly change the world of photography – we have chosen the occasion of this anniversary to present a new analogue model: the Leica M-A.
- 15.09.14 The essence of photography: the LEICA M Edition 60 Special edition for the 60th anniversary of the Leica M rangefinder system This year, Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, is celebrating two special anniversaries. At photokina 2014, the focus of the celebrations will not be exclusively on 100 years of Leica photography, but also on the 60th anniversary of the legendary Leica M rangefinder system.
- 12.09.14 Leica AG announces partnership with Goodwood Revival, 12th-14th September Over the years, many Leica cameras have become coveted collectors' items due to their design, technological innovation or role in history. Classic cars share the same fate. Based on these common values, Leica Camera is delighted to be partnering with Goodwood Revival, September 12 -14th, to capture images of collectors and enthusiasts of classic vehicles as they celebrate their passion.
- 11.09.14 New: LEICA V-LUX The universal compact camera for travel, wildlife and sports photography With the Leica V-Lux, Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, presents the next generation model of the Leica V-Lux product line. The new digital compact camera combines a high-performance lens, superior imaging qualities and high speed in a compact and handy form. Its Leica DC Vario-Elmarit 9.1–146 mm f/2.8–4 ASPH. super-zoom lens offers an enormously broad spectrum of capabilities from macro to extreme telephoto photography and, in combination with its versatile package of features, makes it the ideal all-round camera to take along wherever you go.